F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

my good looking fren
hi assalamualaikum!!
i'm here back where i'm going??
oh i'm just currently in malaysia but i just not updating my blog coz i'm really busy wif my chores ahah actually wif my study now i'm facing a big exam SPM and now just leave only 2 paper wow i cant wait tat final time aahah
so at  the time i will feel FREE wow amzing time
since i'm in big exam so many things happen to me
i'm just try searching my real life i wanna cry to think abt this
btw my life doesn't easy like urs
for the firstly i try to be kind to everyone i dont want to take any serious relationship so sorry fren i dont know wat do u mean abt ur asking to date wif u 
i think u just be joking ok
i'm really impress wif u buddy becoz u really brave to ask me ad date 
becoz no man in this world brave to do like tat to me
ahahahahaahh
so fren i hope i will continue our friendship 
our friendship almost to begin so please do ruin this moments 
becoz i know if we turn our friendship to lovingrelationship 
it just same tat i've loss my one of my fren 
wow tonight i'm really emotional 
beb u are good looking fren


0 comment[s] | back to top