F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

did i wrong if i busyyy
its so hard to u understand me tat i'am really2 busy now
i'am SPM candidate now
so i;ve to more be busy than last year that's all because i want to get flying colour result so tats i've to being busy STUDY
but someone might always thing tat i dont want TREAT him well
just because i'am busy
do u think i LOVE to being like this HUH
it'a all abt SPM
this is all abt SPM
i want to grab my ambition to being NURSE
so i've to work hard to get tat
if u dont want to understand me
its ok
coz i dont have any idea how to make u feelCOMFORTABLE WITH ME
then lately i always heard tat u always said tat CINTA KITA SEMAKIN PUDAR
u are like want to make me feel's guilty
buut actually i dont now wats ur real MOTIVE
so hard to understand ppl like u
maybe it a TEST for me
to face this thing.....
well now TEST YEAR!!!
SYIQA just chill
dont be annoying tat cn only make u being a BIGGEST LOSER
so MANY PPL out there who love ur failure!!!


0 comment[s] | back to top