F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Random Journey
Assalammualaikum w.b.t

first of all wanna greet all my friends here :) it such a long time ago with my previous entry.. yeay its 2014 ??
actually we already celebrate our islam new year before 1st january...
and now i'm 20 yehaaa Alhamdulillah after everything that i've face along this previous year ..it's show me how to be a human not animal ... (hah what the statement??)
I'm just realize that sometimes i'm feel that i can't reach what i want
I can't satisfy everyone
I can't give full of commitment on my study or work

but

after all of this happen in my life i learn something good

::::::::: so this is only my summary::::::::::: tak nak cerita lebih-lebih sebab let it past ..what happen to me?? i dont want to give any comment

why I'm too busy ??

As a student it's normal thing bila always busy dengan study (perghh skema sangat)
Busy dengan aktiviti club...

what kind of club that i'm join??

ahaahkkss
Photoghraphy...

UUUuuuuuuu

yes , photoghraphy
saja jerrr nak gain new experience .. aku memang tak ada basic dalam photoghraphy but adalah sikit hasilnya .. yes now i know how to adjusting camera macam bila suasana terang berapa ISO yg nak kena guna.. white blance nak bagi berapa ..and how to make a moving object to be frozen .. Alhamdulillah all the photography manupulation that i've learnt from my abam2 UPEC ..... thanks to wawan, wan tanoi, wan kedah, fathy, idzihar, kak syiqa, zain... thanks to all these senior yang banyak bagi tunjuk ajarku sifu kepada diri ini

then forget abt photoghraphy
How my life as a degree student

yes, it's going fluently
cerita pasal roommate biasalah ..first attempt ..tak ada chemistry sangat ..tapi after 6 month live together baru ada rasa sisterly gitu
then aku asyik kena bahan dengan depa..memandangkan i'm the youngest one
yes, aku rapat dengan kak ekin ...dia mcm supplier barang bergerak untuk aku..semua dia ada.. dari segi ubat2,alat tulis..kalau tak ada mintak je kat dia dijamin beres wakakaak nampak tak permainan disitu

after roommate
turn to classmate pula
yes,firstly risau jugak tak dapat nak sesuaikan diri but now Alhamdulillah i've got a new friends
Namira,Ira and syaza
depa ni memang HANTU ahahha
main redah je lagi kakak nami ihihkk
i'm happy with them
then InsyaAllah we will be together until forever


0 comment[s] | back to top