F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

what my needs???
Assalamualaikum sobat semua

yes, it such a long time that I did not updating my entry it such a lazy hand that i've now..sometimes iolss rasa what I want in my life ??? But I did not take fast way like some people doing what they really wants by their nafs.. I've believe to Allah that he always want a best thing for HIS slave ..sometimes I wanna cry out ..i want to tell everyone I need that I need that thing belongs.to.me... I'm felt so idiot that time.. Why I can't.wait patiently ??? But in one point i'm realize that iolss tak boleh jadi macam zaman.jahiliyyah iolss.dulu now i'm 20 so pemikiran like 20 person,
iolss pernah hilang seorang kawan yg seriously iolss.salute sgt2 that person always keep give me a.advise..he/she always beimg tolerate with me ...but i'm losing that person
I need to.tarbiyah myself need to be independent...share everything with.Allah first... I'm.always miss my friend ....
everything happens must be a reason...

0 comment[s] | back to top